Continue Building Your Skills and Knowledge with
A 28% discount* on a new TechNet Plus Direct Subscription (USD $349) can be provided to you by your Microsoft Certified Trainer: David E. Patrick
The discount code is TMCT023. Go to TechNet Subscription to order.
Are you looking for:
· more information when you leave the classroom
· the ability to access Microsoft software to create and recreate new scenarios and technologies
· the opportunity to continue building your skills and knowledge
A TechNet Plus Direct license includes all of the following benefits in one location. Each subscription is for one (1) user.
· TechNet Technical Information Library – Rights to download and access the entire contents of the knowledgebase through our Offline Technical Library Viewer:
o Set search criteria that allows you and your student to view the same content
o Provide direct information on specific What, Why and How queries. You can both view deeper, quicker and broader content in one central place
· Evaluation Software: Full version software for evaluation purposes without time limits such as Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Office 2010, Exchange, , SharePoint, and over 70 products
· Microsoft E-Learning Courses – Three courses updated quarterly. Total of twelve (12) per year – a value over $1200
· Technical Support - Two technical support calls included per subscription year, and a 20% discount on additional support calls – a value over $500
· Security updates, tools, and utilities – can be accessed via the TechNet subscriber portal upon release
* Terms & Conditions:
Offer expires on June 30, 2010. Pricing may vary by country, exchange rates and local taxes. Offer applies to new Technet Plus Direct subscriptions only. See below for full details. Must be used in accordance with the Microsoft License Terms for Technet Subscription. The offer is for a discount of up to 28% off the US estimated retail price of USD$349 of a 1 year TechNet Plus Direct Subscription (“Subscription”); however, actual Subscription price may vary by country and region due to currency exchange rates and local taxes. Each individual acquiring a Subscription is responsible for all taxes related to the Subscription. The discount is valid only for new TechNet Plus Direct subscriptions and may not be combined with any other promotions, discounts or offers. The Subscription discount offer is limited to one per individual and may not be used on volume license orders. Each Subscription and related benefits may only be used by one individual. Subscriptions may not be transferred, shared, or sold. To receive the discount on the Subscription, the potential subscriber must place the Subscription order on or before June 30, 2010, via the Microsoft web site below or via phone though the customer service center in his/her region, and provide the promo code given by his/her Microsoft Certified Trainer. This offer is only valid in the United States.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Friday, April 16, 2010
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Critical Path Training - SharePoint Training - Introduction to SharePoint Designer 2010: Top 5 Great Things to Know! Webcast Recording
More free SharePoint 2010 developer training from the experts at Critical Path! Thanks!