Contact: Deanna Yu
Job Title: .NET Developer
Job ID: SWD03 - 0010
2000 N. 14th Street, Suite 770
Arlington, VA 22201
Telophase Corporation is a federal and commercial IT Services company in the Washington DC Metro area. We are currently looking for a .Net Developer to work full time at our client site in Washington DC.
Work with others to develop and implement proprietary content & data management systems built with Microsoft technologies into new and existing websites. You will be involved with implementing dynamic, data driven designs for new websites as well as existing client websites. The salary range is based on relevant experience. The position is being offered as full time employment at our customer site.
· Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
· Recent experience, within the past 2 years, in .Net Development and Framework
· Verifiable 4+ years experience with:
o Development IDEs: .Net Platforms, Visual Studio
o Database Technologies: Microsoft SQL Server (TSQL)
· Superior communication skills – both written and verbal – for interaction with prospects and customers.
· Must be highly motivated, self-starter, results-oriented, able to work independently or as part of a team
· Experience with Oracle, VSS and Dreamweaver
· Cross-browser and interface testing
· Sharepoint and MOSS integration
· Utilizing or building Content Management Systems
· Troubleshooting & debugging Internet technologies
· Quality assurance testing experience
Please submit resumes (cover letter optional) to email@example.com or call (703) 312-7550 for more info.